Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The last few weeks in pictures....

When a 5 yr old takes your picture....( yes, I was very tired)
This is what I want to bring baby Spencer home from the hospital in ;-)

Ready for school!
(PS it was "black & white" day in Kindergarten)


Kennedy was posing for the pic and Brooklyn jumped in right when I snapped the photo...



Not happy at all that I turned off Dora so we could take her sisters to school....




Warning: If you leave it out- she will find it.




Benefit of being the youngest- lunch with Mommy and Daddy while sisters are at school- score!!
("show me your ears & your happy face!")














A very tired little girl
(red day at Kindergarten)








And the best for last- Kennedy drew a mustache on Tyson while he was napping two Sundays ago. He had no clue. It was awesome.












No comments: