Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update..




We are almost to the point where we find out if I'm carrying a "he" or a "she". We are really hoping to see boy parts, but of course we adore little girls! The girls are really excited for the new baby. Sometimes I can't believe I'm pregnant again. =-)
School starts in about a month. Kennedy will be in 3rd grade and Brooklyn will be in Kindergarten. I am so excited for both of them.
Kennedy is turning 8 at the end of the month. She is so excited to get baptized.
Brooklyn got 5 shots in her legs today. I am so proud of her. She didn't even cry! She is so brave. She makes being a mom easier. She is almost always so good natured.
Kennedy is a sweet little babysitter. She helps me out with Miss Isabelle a lot! I don't know what I would do without her.
Isabelle is a beautiful, independent little stinker! She is learning new words everyday and is so expressive. She's sweet and tenderhearted.
All the girls are so much fun and I'm loving every age! I'm looking forward to the new born stage again. =-)

No comments: