Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just another day..

I've heard mothers say that sometimes the only alone time they have is when they are in the shower. Well today my little 2 yr old and the dog jumped in the shower with me. Every time I go to the bathroom, which is a lot because of the little one who sits on my bladder all day, the girls think they need to follow me and have long discussions.
I found poo in the hallway (courtesy of Isabelle)- looked out the window and Isabelle was running around across the street. - The dog got out and was down the street "making friends" with another dog 20 times his size. Kennedy and Brooklyn were arguing about who has the worst chores, ultimately decided to switch and 45 minutes later Kennedy is still doing the dishes...it seems she needed to take 3 breaks. One to put on earrings. Most of this happened before 10a.m.
Is it time for school to start YET?!

1 comment:

Nancy and Woody said...

I would like to know the tricks of moms who get the grand opportunity to shower without interruption!! Mine don't usually get in with me, but they are right there talking to me.....And bathroom privacy.....I don't remember what it is like to PEE IN PRIVATE!! LOL!