Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Isabelle Amber Phipps was born Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 5:19 pm, weighing 7lbs, 6 oz. The first thing I thought of was how much she looked like her sisters. Her pretty dark hair reminded me of Kennedy and her features reminded me a lot of Brooklyn as a newborn. As she grew we could see that she was a beautiful version of her daddy. She is loved by all who meet her and she's very lucky to have two big sisters who adore her! She has many nicknames some of which started as Izy, Shedizy, Bellawella, Bellebelle, Belle-dee-belle, ect. She is a mommy's girl. She loves playing outside, watching Dora,playing with our kitties, ice cream, bottles of cold milk and orange juice, playing with her sisters, baby dolls, balls, and blocks. She wakes me up in the morning by crawling right up next to my face and saying "hi mom" and if I dont answer she'll say "tickin' tickin" which means tickle tickle. Right now she's going through a naked phase. Loves to take off her diaper and run around naked. Hoping she didnt get that from my side of the family. She is a joy to have in our lives. She makes us happy.
We love you Isabelle!! Just a "few" of my favorite pictures of Miss Isabelle...
























































































































No comments: